Welcome

Surfing the internet, I've seen many people claim belief in God is irrational. Seeing as how I believe in God (the Christian one if you were curious, but not all of these posts are Christian specific) and tend to think of myself as pretty rational, I thought I would try and show that there is, in fact, good reason to believe in God. Here you will find logical, historical, scientific, and experiential evidence for God. At a minimum, I hope people who view the blog will not think us theists are crazy and illogical and be a little more open to what may be out there.  I will say that these little "proofs" are best taken as a whole. While you may think one of them is weak or has flaws by itself, I believe the evidence is more compelling when you combine it with all the other ideas here. So whatever you think, please comment! Criticism, encouragement, improvements, and personal stories are all awesome. I am trying to post here regularly, so if you think this stuff is cool or you want to comment about how stupid I am every time, please follow or subscribe!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

112

Here are 112 reasons why I think it is rational to believe in God:
http://rolandvb.topcities.com/Weather/weather4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment